What includes move in and move out cleaning
- — Collection and disposal of various construction waste. The floor usually collects a large amount of cement dust, pieces of plaster, ingredients from various building materials, etc.
- — Floor washing. At the end of the work, they are washed again and rubbed gently so that they shine.
- — Cleaning the bathroom and toilet with disinfectants.
- — Using a professional vacuum cleaner and other equipment to remove construction dust from all surfaces. Usually, professionals start from the utility room and smoothly move to the kitchen, then to the bathroom, and at the end they clean the corridor.
- — Wet cleaning of all premises, including furniture.
- — Removal of stains and dirt from surfaces.
- — Cleaning of upholstered furniture and carpets.
- — Thorough cleaning of radiators.
- — Washing windows and doors, as well as window sills and balconies.
Get started with a free consultation! We will contact you within 5 minutes